Class 1 Highway Driver
TAG Logistics Corporation, as an established, well-organized logistics company, value our employees and are continually looking for opportunities to enhance their skills. We pride ourselves on employee development and providing a superb support system for all of our team members.
We are currently hiring single Class 1 drivers for nighttime highway runs. You will be required to maintain the Hours of Service logbook, perform vehicle inspections, and safely operate a tractor-trailer combination. TAG Logistics Corporation is based out of Calgary, AB.
- $32 per hour for driving time, $27 per hour for on-duty (non-drive) time
- Paid training (including LCV training)
- Safety Bonuses
- Health & Dental Benefits
- RRSP Matching
- A Clothing Allowance
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a valid Class 1 Driver’s License
- Have 1-2 years+ of verifiable Class 1 experience
- Willing to be LCV qualified, (If eligible, LCV training will be provided).
- Able to physically lift up to 50 lbs
- Have less than 5 demerits on your abstract
TAG Logistics Corporation is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.