Class 1 Driver Local P & D Owner-Operator
TAG Logistics Corporation, as an established, well-organized logistics company, value our employees and is continually looking for opportunities to enhance their skills. We pride ourselves on employee development and providing a superb support system for all of our team members.
We are currently hiring a Class 1 City P & D Owner-Operator for our Calgary operation. You will be required to perform vehicle inspections, loading/unloading, Pickup/Deliveries and safely operate a tractor-trailer combination. TAG Logistics Corporation is based out of Calgary, AB.
- Competitive rates (Piece work).
- For owner-operators, the fuel price is $0.63/per litter and insurance is $150 per month
- Health & Dental Benefits
- RRSP Matching
- A Clothing Allowance
What we look for:
- 1+ years of verifiable Class 1 City driving experience
- Less than five demerits on a 5-year Commercial Driver’s Abstract
- Able to load/unload the trailer with the help of a Forklift/power pallet jack/pallet jack.
- Able to lift up to 50 Lbs.
- Work Shift Monday - Friday (occasional Saturday)
- Work Shift starts from 0600-0900, willing to work 11 hours per day.
TAG Logistics Corporation is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.